|Published:||Jun 28, 2013 11:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 11:00 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Ariel Lusco is being charged with failure to yield after causing a crash involving a Lee County Sheriff deputy's car. It happened last night near Coconut Point Mall on US 41 and Pelican Colony Boulevard.
Florida Highway Patrol said Lusco was trying to cross US 41 and did not see the deputy car.
There were minor injuries, but everyone is expected to be OK.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time