|Published:||Jun 27, 2013 5:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 1:58 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A home at 19252 Indian Wells Court is a total loss, after a kitchen fire this evening.
The North Fort Myers Fire Department said a woman put a pizza in the oven and took her dog for a walk. When she returned, her home had burned to the ground.
No one was injured.
The North Fort Myers Fire Department said the fire was electrical in nature.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme