|Published:||Jun 27, 2013 9:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 27, 2013 10:09 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Wisconsin based Alta Resources announced it will be moving to Lee county as early as next month. Company CEO, Jim Bere says southwest Florida has everything the company was looking for, from close proximity to universities, to nearby airports. The company operates call centers and looks for many employees just entering the workforce. Bere says, jobs will begin being filled in July and the office should be fully staffed by the fall. Alta will move into the former Gartner building in Gateway.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids