|Published:||Jun 27, 2013 11:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 11:03 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash involving a pedestrian that happened just before 9:00 p.m. last night on Collier Blvd. at Club Estates Drive.
The pedestrian, 60-year-old Richard Tasca, was pronounced deceased on the scene.
FHP said Tasca crossed in front of an oncoming Dodge Ram 1500.
No charges have been filed against the driver.
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory
- Fla. cities lead nation in high-end foreclosures
- Fla. man pleads not guilty in Facebook killing