|Published:||Jun 26, 2013 3:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 26, 2013 3:15 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- An autopsy confirmed the toddler who died while at Smith Family Daycare drowned.
On Monday, Lee County Sheriff's deputies responded to 5003 Lee Circle North, where a neighbor was performing CPR on 2-year-old Christian Byrd. The boy was found underwater, in a kiddie pool. Christian was pronounced deceased at the hospital.
The investigation continues.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record