|Published:||Jun 26, 2013 3:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 26, 2013 3:15 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- An autopsy confirmed the toddler who died while at Smith Family Daycare drowned.
On Monday, Lee County Sheriff's deputies responded to 5003 Lee Circle North, where a neighbor was performing CPR on 2-year-old Christian Byrd. The boy was found underwater, in a kiddie pool. Christian was pronounced deceased at the hospital.
The investigation continues.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery