|Published:||Jun 25, 2013 10:40 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 25, 2013 3:48 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A 53-year-old Punta Gorda man experienced a medical issue and drove his Honda Odyssey off the highway and into a tree this morning.
It happened on southbound I-75, just north of Daniels Pkwy.
Jean Gerard Vincent is listed in critical, but stable condition at Lee Memorial Hospital.
He was wearing a seat belt and Florida Highway Patrol is not considering alcohol factor.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann