|Published:||Jun 24, 2013 5:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 25, 2013 12:00 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office tells WINK News that a two-year-old child drowned after falling into a kiddie pool in Lehigh Acres.
A neighbor performed C-P-R on the boy before he was taken to the hospital where he died.
We are told this happened at the Smith Family Daycare Home. A father who was at the house to pick up his son tells us he has never had a problem there. WINK News has several reporters on scene working to bring you the latest information.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- FDLE arrests 6 in connection with the inmate escape scheme