|Published:||Jun 24, 2013 5:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 25, 2013 12:00 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office tells WINK News that a two-year-old child drowned after falling into a kiddie pool in Lehigh Acres.
A neighbor performed C-P-R on the boy before he was taken to the hospital where he died.
We are told this happened at the Smith Family Daycare Home. A father who was at the house to pick up his son tells us he has never had a problem there. WINK News has several reporters on scene working to bring you the latest information.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County