|Published:||Jun 22, 2013 9:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2013 9:27 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - On Saturday at approximately 7:15 am, Lee County Sheriff’s Office Deputies responded to several reports of burglaries and thefts within Swan Lake Mobile Home Park, Windmill Village, and Buccaneer Estates; all located in North Fort Myers. Detectives arrived on scene to investigate.
Between the hours of 12:00 am and 7:00 am, the unknown suspects ransacked unlocked vehicles and stole bicycles and golf carts from carports.
Investigation revealed video of two white male individuals at a nearby 7-11 at 2:40 am. Detectives believe these two persons of interest may have information in reference to the burglaries. The two are shown in the picture.
A photo of the two individuals is attached to this press release.
Anyone who may know the identity of these persons of interest, or has further information, is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477). Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death