|Published:||Jun 21, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2013 8:40 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A truck ended up in the water at the Punta Rassa boat ramp Friday evening. It happened just after 6pm. The son of the driver of the truck
says his father was backing the boat into the water when the trailer went off of the ramp. The truck slid on some algae on the ramp and ended up in the
water. The driver was the only person in the truck and managed to escape without injuries. It took crews more than 2 hours to pull the truck out of the water.
The Coast Guard is investigating.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school