|Published:||Jun 21, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The head of the Fort Myers Beach Coast Guard could be out of a job.
Our partners at the News-Press report that officers under the watch of Chief Warrant Officer Jeffrey Kerner were disrespectful when counseling their subordinates.
Kerner was faulted for not supervising those officers during counseling, and for reportedly failing to follow procedure when another subordinate violated alcohol abuse policies.
Kerner has filed a rebuttal.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.