|Published:||Jun 21, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The head of the Fort Myers Beach Coast Guard could be out of a job.
Our partners at the News-Press report that officers under the watch of Chief Warrant Officer Jeffrey Kerner were disrespectful when counseling their subordinates.
Kerner was faulted for not supervising those officers during counseling, and for reportedly failing to follow procedure when another subordinate violated alcohol abuse policies.
Kerner has filed a rebuttal.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash