|Published:||Jun 21, 2013 10:45 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2013 10:45 AM EDT|
DENVER (AP) - Passengers on an American Airlines flight from Seattle to Miami are back on their way after the plane made an emergency landing in Denver.
American Airlines spokeswoman Dori Alavarez says the plane landed safely early Friday with 183 passengers after the crew reported the smell of smoke in the cockpit.
Alvarez says maintenance crews determined the plane was safe to fly.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash