|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 9:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 10:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County School District says Dr Deedara Hicks and Dr. Alberto Rodriguez are on administrative leave. Hicks is the Executive Director of the Southzone. Rodriquez is Chief Administrative Officer. The District has not given an exact reason for the action. However, this comes on the first day of Lee County's new Superintendent, Doctor Nancy Graham.
Hicks has been at the center of an investigation over allegations she was drunk on the job in August 2011. The State decided not to take action against Hicks. Rodriguez was second in command to former Superintendent Dr. Joseph Burke, who stepped down for health reasons.
We reached out to Hicks and Rodriguez but have not yet gotten a response.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba