|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 9:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 10:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County School District says Dr Deedara Hicks and Dr. Alberto Rodriguez are on administrative leave. Hicks is the Executive Director of the Southzone. Rodriquez is Chief Administrative Officer. The District has not given an exact reason for the action. However, this comes on the first day of Lee County's new Superintendent, Doctor Nancy Graham.
Hicks has been at the center of an investigation over allegations she was drunk on the job in August 2011. The State decided not to take action against Hicks. Rodriguez was second in command to former Superintendent Dr. Joseph Burke, who stepped down for health reasons.
We reached out to Hicks and Rodriguez but have not yet gotten a response.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer