|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 3:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A man is recovering after being struck by lightning in Northwest Cape Coral.
Richard Knox was struck somewhere in Northwest Cape Coral, while on the job. The strike knocked him out. When he awoke, he was able to drive himself to North Fort Myers, where coworkers called 911.
Knox was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales