|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 3:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A man is recovering after being struck by lightning in Northwest Cape Coral.
Richard Knox was struck somewhere in Northwest Cape Coral, while on the job. The strike knocked him out. When he awoke, he was able to drive himself to North Fort Myers, where coworkers called 911.
Knox was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses