|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 6:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 11:29 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-A Fort Myers neighborhood was surrounded by deputies Thursday night searching for a robbery suspect.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, a woman reported she was robbed on Heiman Avenue, near Ortiz and East Michigan Avenues. She said the suspect got away with money.
A helicopter circled above while K-9 officers searchers on the ground for the suspect.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite