|Published:||Jun 20, 2013 5:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2013 6:08 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies are searching for the suspect accused of burglarizing Fishin' Franks Bait and Tackle Shop, located at 4425 Tamiami Trail, just before 10:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The unknown suspect entered the business through a window air conditioner unit on the south facing wall, after pushing it into the business. An undetermined amount of fishing reels, rods, tackle and currency was taken.
The business owner initially estimated the total damage/loss to be between $15,000 and $30,000.
Surveillance footage from the business was obtained.
If you have any information regarding this crime, you are asked to call the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office at (941) 639-2101.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released