|Published:||Jun 19, 2013 12:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 19, 2013 12:58 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County's top prospect for county manager, Roger Desjarlais, said Wednesday he struck a deal with Commission Chair Cecil Pendergrass, verbally outlining terms of pay and benefits.
According to our partners at the News-Press, Desjarlais said he preferred to let his prospective boss speak about the deal.
Assuming Lee’s headhunter completes a background check, Desjarlais said, commissioners could vote on approving a contract Tuesday.
Trust WINK News to monitor the developments.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral