|Published:||Jun 19, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 19, 2013 6:39 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The southbound lane of Collier Blvd. is closed from Golden Gate Parkway to Magnolia Pond due to a downed line.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office asks that drivers seek an alternate route.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples