|Published:||Jun 19, 2013 5:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 19, 2013 6:00 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County sheriff's detectives hope surveillance video and photographs will help identify the man responsible for a convenience store burglary.
During the early morning hours of Tuesday morning, deputies responded to Marathon of the Villas, located at 2101 Crystal Drive. Upon arrival, deputies met with the store owner, who indicated that cash and numerous cartons of cigarettes were taken.
Surveillance video shows a white, four-door truck enter the parking lot at approximately 1:45 a.m. A white male wearing a light colored shirt, dark cargo shorts and a white hat is seen committing the burglary inside the store.
If you can identify the suspect or know anything about this burglary, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti