|Published:||Jun 18, 2013 2:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 18, 2013 4:58 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- No one was injured when a car crashed into La Tijera Enterprises, located at 4744 Golden Gate Pkwy. this afternoon.
The driver told police he was pulling up to the store when his foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas.
The store is not pressing charges against him, and say the man is a good customer of theirs.
Though the vehicle sustained only minor damage, the entrance to the store is destroyed. The driver's insurance will cover the damage.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples