|Published:||Jun 17, 2013 1:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2013 1:11 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- On Monday, the City of Sanibel will begin a rehabilitation project to the Sanibel Lighthouse and construction will continue through September 2013.
The road leading to the Lighthouse starting just beyond the fishing pier parking lot will be closed for use during this construction project. The fishing pier and adjacent parking lot will remain open. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience while this important public improvement project is completed.
Anyone with questions regarding the Sanibel Lighthouse Rehabilitation Project is invited to contact the City of Sanibel Public Works Department at (239) 472-6397.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo