|Published:||Jun 17, 2013 1:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2013 1:11 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- On Monday, the City of Sanibel will begin a rehabilitation project to the Sanibel Lighthouse and construction will continue through September 2013.
The road leading to the Lighthouse starting just beyond the fishing pier parking lot will be closed for use during this construction project. The fishing pier and adjacent parking lot will remain open. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience while this important public improvement project is completed.
Anyone with questions regarding the Sanibel Lighthouse Rehabilitation Project is invited to contact the City of Sanibel Public Works Department at (239) 472-6397.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico