|Published:||Jun 17, 2013 4:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2013 6:42 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Summer is typically a quiet season for the city of Naples, but it's about to become busy, as Hertz employees look for their new Southwest Florida homes.
"Certainly in the last three weeks to six weeks ago, we saw a big increase ," said Jim Murdoch.
Jim Murdoch, a real estate agent with Keller Williams in Naples, has already show this five bedroom home inside The Strand, near Livingston Road, to Hertz executives. Murdoch believes buyers have options when it comes to location.
"It really opens up the door, even in the central portion of the Naples area, not only North Naples, the central portion is only an additional ten minutes away from their headquarters that will be opening up in the Estero area."
Just not as many options when it comes to the number of homes available.
"Our inventories are low," Murdoch said. "I feel strongly that they'll have plenty of opportunities to purchase a home."
Executives only have a couple of months to purchase their new home, before their temporary office opens in North Naples in October.
"You know, they have this summer to make up their mind if they're going to move with Hertz. So I see a big influx of people that are coming down looking," said Murdoch.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school