|Published:||Jun 17, 2013 10:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2013 10:43 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Miami-Dade police shot and killed a man accused of stabbing three relatives.
The incident happened Sunday evening in the Richmond Heights neighborhood.
Police say the injured women were airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center. Their names and conditions were unavailable Monday morning.
According to authorities, police responded to a 911 call from the home. The suspect attempted to flee as police arrived. A confrontation followed and shots were fired. The suspect's name wasn't released.
An investigation continues.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school