|Published:||Jun 17, 2013 10:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2013 10:56 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating after they say a gunshot victim trying to drive himself to the emergency room flagged down an ambulance on the highway.
Orlando Police said the male victim got the attention of the ambulance on busy Interstate-4 on Sunday. Emergency officials took the victim the rest of the way to the hospital.
The unidentified victim is currently in surgery and is listed in critical condition.
It's unclear why he was shot. No other details were released.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school