|Published:||Jun 15, 2013 2:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 16, 2013 9:30 AM EDT|
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash involving an ATV at the intersection of Golden Gate Blvd. and 10th Street Northeast. The Crash happened around 12:30 Saturday. The intersection was closed for a couple of hours.
FHP says a truck hit Antolyn Peleaz and Edy Almas-Delgado as they crossed into its path on Golden Gate Boulevard. They were riding in an ATV.
FHP says both Peleaz and Almas-Delgado were thrown from the vehicle.
Toopers say 55-year-old Almas-Delgado died on scene.
They say Peleaz was driving the ATV and may have been drinking.
He was taken to Lee Memorial in critical condition, and the truck driver was taken to NCH in serious condition.
- SB I-75 reopens after dump truck hit overpass
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- Lehigh double murder suspect who fled will return to SWFL
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- Naples man claims coworker set him on fire