|Published:||Jun 14, 2013 3:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2013 4:47 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A 24-year-old father accepted a plea deal regarding alleged culpable negligence in the accidental death of his toddler.
Christopher Davis will serve two years probation, complete 50 hours of community service, submit to a psychiatric evaluation and surrender the gun to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.
Authorities say the boy got his hands on an unsecured gun last November and shot himself.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann