|Published:||Jun 14, 2013 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2013 4:38 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- On Thursday, at approximately 8:05 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to an armed robbery that just occurred at the Advance Auto Parts, located at 12731 Bonita Beach Road Southeast. Deputies responded to the call and met with the victims.
During the preliminary investigation, deputies learned that a Hispanic male suspect entered the store, displayed a handgun and demanded money. After obtaining an undisclosed amount of money the suspect fled the store on foot. There were no reported injuries.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 20-30 years old, 5’7”-5’10”, 180-200 lbs, wearing a dark colored hooded long-sleeved shirt, pants and shoes.
If you have any information on the suspect in this robbery, please call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys