|Published:||Jun 13, 2013 4:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2013 6:41 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Hertz Corporation announced the location of its temporary worldwide headquarters at the Fifth Third Center in Naples. Hertz anticipates taking occupancy in Fifth Third Center by the end of August 2013, with select employees working there by this October.
Hertz announced its decision to relocate its world headquarters to Southwest Florida on May 7. The company also announced its decision to construct a new headquarters building at a 34-acre site in Estero, at the corner of US 41 and Williams Road. Construction of the new building will begin later this year and is scheduled for completion in early 2015.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo