|Published:||Jun 13, 2013 6:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2013 6:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- For the first time, we're hearing the calls for help after a man set his Gateway home on fire, before killing himself.
Authorities say Arthur Hohensee shot at his ex-wife and daughter. They survived, and you are about to hear their frantic call.
On the just released 911 call, we hear mostly Bonnie Hohensee's pleas for help coming from inside the Gateway home. She's fearful her ex-husband, Arthur, is going to kill her and their daughter, Susie Cordella.
Bonnie Hohensee claims she suffered decades of abuse from Arthur. The pair was married for 53 years. Their divorce became final two weeks before the May 22nd incident.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating