|Published:||Jun 13, 2013 11:10 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2013 11:10 AM EDT|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - Two pedestrians were struck and killed by a car that went out of control in Fort Lauderdale.
Miami television station NBC6 (http://bit.ly/14yoGlC ) reports the incident happened about 2:30 a.m. Thursday along Broward Boulevard.
Police say the vehicle was driven by a woman in her 20s who lost control of her vehicle.
Few other details were available Thursday morning.
Information from: WTVJ-TV, http://www.nbc6.net/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- 2nd bear suspected in woman's mauling euthanized
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case