|Published:||Jun 12, 2013 6:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 12, 2013 6:56 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- We have new developments in a story we brought you on Monday. It now appears traffic signals are a go for a busy intersection at Del Prado Boulevard and NE 3rd Terrace.
The owner of One Price Optical had refused to sign an easement to allow traffic poles on the edge of his property. Now, he's gotten assurances that he can be covered, for loss of business, during installation.
Senior Reporter Mike Walcher has the story.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis