|Published:||Jun 12, 2013 11:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 12, 2013 11:30 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A Cape Coral man is accused of holding his girlfriend against her will for hours on Tuesday.
The victim told officers that Jason Seaman choked, burned, kicked, and even threatened to hang her.
Seaman has been arrested for domestic violence twice and now faces aggravated assault, battery, and kidnapping charges.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified