|Published:||Jun 12, 2013 10:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 12, 2013 10:56 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Deputies say one man died when three gunmen burst into an Orange County home and started shooting.
The shooting happened late Tuesday.
Orlando television station WFTV (http://bit.ly/194hS0b ) reports the victims were playing video games when the home invasion began.
Orange County Sheriff's deputies are searching for the three gunmen. One victim told deputies the shooting happened without warning as the gunman entered the home. He says he ran to another room after being shot twice. He was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and his condition was not available.
The other victim was able to escape the home, but was found dead on the street.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: WFTV-TV, http://www.wftv.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash