|Published:||Jun 11, 2013 11:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2013 11:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Thunderstorms rolled through Southwest Florida Tuesday night, shooting bolts of lightning and dropping plenty of rain from the sky.
Streets in Fort Myers became flooded as drains couldn't keep up with the water flow. Even Southwest Florida International Airport closed down to air traffic because of the strong storm!
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.