|Published:||Jun 11, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2013 6:50 PM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- Storms have forced a JetBlue plane headed to Southwest Florida International Airport to divert and land in Sarasota.
Flight 467 was scheduled to arrive at RSW at 5:40, but according to airport officials, wind shear is keeping planes from coming in and taking off.
The airport is not closed.
Flight Aware said RSW is currently experiencing arrival delays of 15 minutes to 29 minutes (and decreasing) due to thunderstorms.
Please check your flights before you leave.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs