|Published:||Jun 11, 2013 10:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2013 10:46 AM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Want to own a little piece of St. Petersburg history?
Items from the recently closed St. Petersburg Pier will be up for grabs beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/13TOxm6 ) reports items ranging from an old floor waxer to crusty pots and pans from the Columbia Restaurant.
Absolute Auction of Pinellas Park will auction the 391 lots of items on the first floor of the pier. A preview of the items begins at 8 a.m.
The city will be selling benches, umbrellas, trash cans and even the concierge desk.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down