|Published:||Jun 11, 2013 10:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2013 12:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- This morning the two men accused of stealing cars at CarMax on Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers Monday morning appeared before a judge.
Tyavoris Florence' bond was set at $50,000. His next court date is July 15th.
Willie McCray's bond was set at $60,000. His next court date is also July 15th.
Both are facing charges that include grand theft of a motor vehicle.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft