|Published:||Jun 11, 2013 10:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2013 12:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- This morning the two men accused of stealing cars at CarMax on Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers Monday morning appeared before a judge.
Tyavoris Florence' bond was set at $50,000. His next court date is July 15th.
Willie McCray's bond was set at $60,000. His next court date is also July 15th.
Both are facing charges that include grand theft of a motor vehicle.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo