|Published:||Jun 10, 2013 3:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 10, 2013 4:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Chelsie Dahlbeck gets probation for her role in a crash that critically injured a San Carlos teen.
Dahlbeck pleaded no contest to reckless driving causing injury, for hitting Keisha Bein Aime as she was walking to her school bus. Bien Amie, a South Fort Myers High School student suffered multiple injuries and has yet to fully recover.
Dahlbeck got 11 months and 29 days probation. She will also have to pay more than $700 in fines and attend driving school.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference