|Published:||Jun 10, 2013 4:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 10, 2013 7:49 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The jury has sided with State Farm in a case regarding a sinkhole at a North Naples church.
Last year, the Faith Community Church had to temporarily close its doors because of the sinkhole. State Farm denied the church's insurance claim.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop