|Published:||Jun 07, 2013 1:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 07, 2013 3:20 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a single vehicle crash involving an armored truck at Harborview Road and Northshore Terrace near I-75.
At about 12:20 p.m., the Sheriff’s Office received a call for a traffic crash at the corner of Harborview Road and Northshore Terrace in which an armored truck had flipped. When deputies and Charlotte County Fire/EMS personnel arrived, they found a Dunbar Armored vehicle upside down on its roof in a secondary driveway for the residence at the corner.
As of this report, the crash was still being investigated. Deputies were waiting for a second armored vehicle to arrive so the truck’s contents could be transferred before the truck was removed by a towing company. Two occupants of the truck were transported to a local hospital. Traffic flow in that area may be restricted until the truck is removed.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge