|Published:||Jun 04, 2013 2:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2013 4:37 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Gulfshore Drive has reopened after a gas line break. A construction company severed a 1-inch line, serving the laundry room of a resort.
TECO has since repaired the line, and service has been restored.
Rain is, however, slowing down crews who are trying to repair the road after yesterday's gas leak at Collier Boulevard and Rattlesnake Hammock Road.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed