|Published:||Jun 04, 2013 10:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2013 10:07 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A sports utility vehicle plowed into an Orlando a bus stop, killing a woman and injuring another.
The incident happened late Monday.
Orlando television station WESH (http://bit.ly/13isk1S ) reports a witness told authorities the SUV driver lost control while trying to pass another vehicle.
One victim was dead at the scene. The other woman was taken to a hospital with severe leg injuries.
Orlando police have not released the name of the victims or the driver.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time