|Published:||Jun 03, 2013 10:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 03, 2013 5:29 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The man police say confessed to robbing a Cape Coral convenience store has been suspended from his job at a Lee County elementary school. His contract expires on June 28, 2013.
The district and its attorneys have been reviewing Robert Napoli's position as Trafalgar Elementary's building supervisor. A district representative tells WINK News Napoli's reappointment for next year has been cancelled.
WINK News has exclusive video of Napoli in court on Sunday as he faced a Lee County judge.
The school district says Napoli has not been to work for weeks because of health reasons.
Cape Coral Police are now calling Napoli a person of interest in another robbery from Thursday night at the Chiquita Boulevard 7-11.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army