|Published:||May 30, 2013 10:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2013 1:57 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A new report says Cape Coral is one of Florida's fastest growing cities. Over the past two years, the city's population increased by 5,879.
The inaugural State of the Cities report says that grow was the fifth largest in the Sunshine State. The report, issued by the Florida League of Cities, says economic incentives for businesses helped attract new employers.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend