|Published:||May 30, 2013 10:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2013 1:57 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A new report says Cape Coral is one of Florida's fastest growing cities. Over the past two years, the city's population increased by 5,879.
The inaugural State of the Cities report says that grow was the fifth largest in the Sunshine State. The report, issued by the Florida League of Cities, says economic incentives for businesses helped attract new employers.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner