|Published:||May 30, 2013 3:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2013 5:18 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- Deputies in the Englewood area found an ATV that had been hot-wired behind a vacant house in the area of Jennifer Drive and Claggett Avenue early this morning.
While on patrol, deputies saw two young males riding on an ATV without any headlights in the area of Gulfstream Blvd. and Jennifer Drive at about 1:30 a.m. The ATV was seen going behind a house on Jennifer Drive. They checked the area and found a red Honda Foreman 400 ATV that was still running behind the vacant house. The vehicle appeared to have been hot-wired. They were unable to locate any identification numbers on the vehicle.
Deputies searched the area, but could not locate anyone. The ATV was towed to the Sheriff’s Office impound yard as found property.
Anyone with information concerning the ownership of the ATV is asked to please call the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Unit at (941) 575-5297 during regular business hours.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound