|Published:||May 30, 2013 6:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2013 6:25 PM EDT|
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - A Boca Raton police officer whose wife was charged with running a prostitution ring has resigned.
Police confirmed Thursday that Samuel McCoy resigned, but declined to give details.
The Palm Beach Post (http://www.ittybittyurl.com/TVe) reports McCoy was investigated by internal affairs in the past for allegedly viewing pornography on his work computer and taking pictures of his genitalia. He was placed on administrative leave after his wife' arrest but has not been arrested in the case.
Thirty-five year-old Denise McCoy and Sara Marin were arrested in January for allegedly running a prostitution ring and sometimes engaging in the sexual acts. The women were charged with money laundering, conspiracy to commit money laundering and procuring prostitutes by living off their earnings.
A phone listing for the McCoys was not available.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns