|Published:||May 26, 2013 10:08 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 26, 2013 10:08 AM EDT|
HENDRY COUNTY, Fla.- A 47-year-old man died Saturday night in an ATV crash in Hendry County.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say two people were riding ATVs on Hacienda Street Saturday, when one driver tried to make a right turn. 47-year-old James Wood of Rhode Island hit that ATV with his, and both drivers were ejected.
Neither one was wearing a helmet.
Wood was pronounced dead on the scene.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years