|Published:||May 24, 2013 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2013 12:06 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, FL--New video from a hidden camera exposes the rage of Arthur Hohensee. The former New York officer is accused of shooting at his ex-wife and daughter and setting his house on fire before taking his own life.
Close friends to Hohensee claim the women set him up.
As one of Arthur's closet friends watches the hidden camera video she sits un-phased.
"It doesn't change the way I know him at all," she said.
The video, apparently taken a year ago, was recorded by Arthur's ex-wife Bonnie.
Arthur is noticeably upset at even the hint of a divorce.
"When he would get served papers or come from court, yeah he would express himself and yeah he was upset," she said.
But she says the behavior, caught on camera, is not the real Arthur.
"I think they provoked him like that, that video was a setup," his friend said.
In the video Arthur threatened to kill, but hints of not wanting to harm his ex-wife.
"We exclusively sat down with another one of Arthur's closest friends who refuses to believe Arthur was violent.
"Who doesn't get in fights with their spouses? Anybody that is in a relationship has said things that they didn't mean," she said.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms