|Published:||May 24, 2013 1:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 24, 2013 1:24 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Naples Town Hall Distinguished Speakers Series announced today that it will suspend the 2014 season.
Over the past 30 years, the non-profit Naples Town Hall has brought to Naples the world’s luminaries, heads of state, presidents and those that struck the globe with their accomplishments and notoriety.
From Margaret Thatcher, Henry Kissinger, Shimon Peres, Presidents Bush and Ford to Condoleezza Rice, David Blaine, Mia Farrow, William Safire, Colin Powell, Tim Tebow and Sarah Palin, most every significant global figure has graced the stage of Naples Town Hall.
Although Town Hall is a non-profit organization, a drop in subscribers and attendance during the economic downturn and financial crisis has caused the Borman family and Town Hall Board of Directors to evaluate their ongoing business model.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- 2nd bear suspected in woman's mauling euthanized
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case