|Published:||May 24, 2013 11:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2013 12:14 AM EDT|
LEE & COLLIER COUNTIES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office says they responded to a disturbance call at Gulf Coast Town Center when a person fled from them in a car.
A Pursuit began along I -75 and continued into Collier County. It ended with the suspects vehicle crashing at Golden Gate Parkway and Coronado Pkwy. Coronado Pkwy was shut down for more than an hour Friday night.
Wink News has confirmed with the Collier County Sheriff's Office that two people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Trust WINK News to bring you new details as they become available
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge