|Published:||May 23, 2013 11:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 23, 2013 12:51 PM EDT|
NOCATEE, Fla.- The Desoto County Sheriff's Office is searching for a man who has been missing since Tuesday afternoon.
Paul Warren Cox Sr., of Nocatee, was last heard from by his wife before lunch on Tuesday. He was last seen by a friend in Hardee County on that date at 3:30 p.m. The friend believed Paul was heading straight home.
Since that time, he has not contacted his spouse or been seen by friends, which was reported uncommon.
Paul was last known to be driving a white in color 2008 Mazda truck registered to his business, Cox Pest Control.
Please report sightings or recent contact to the DeSoto County Sheriff’s Office or your local jurisdiction law enforcement. Ref# 201301259
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore